Friday, February 12, 2016

Thursday's Just One Day Late

Yesterday was just a little too busy to sit at the computer.
It started with terribly cold temperatures and no walk for me. I left early to run down to the shop to help Mark load Bibles for the Berean workers. To read about our day there just click HERE.  Anni followed me to the post office to help unload the Bibles going out today. Needless to say I was pretty thrilled with her help.
As soon as I arrived back at the farm, a few clothes were thrown into a sack, a meal for supper for 4, and the sack thrown into the car and off I drove to Bloomington. Ben and Taunya are enjoying a beautiful warm vacation in Hawaii and Thursday was the start of my turn taking care of their three adorable children! This afternoon was their scheduled tumbling and Ninja fun at a gym. Rhoda picked Addyson from school, drove straight to the gym and I met them there. Both Addyson and Jack were working on the balance beam when I arrived.



 After practice we went back to Ben and Taunya's house for supper then homework and finally playtime.

Rhoda and Lee came by after their small group meeting and offered to take Addyson home with them for the night, get her to school in the morning then bring her to the farm after school. Jace and Jack were loaded up and brought to the farm. By the time we got back here all three of us were exhausted and we all three went straight to bed sleeping soundly until morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment