Tuesday, February 16, 2016

FIXED

Mike worked on Valiant's waterer this morning and was able to fix it. No more filling water buckets all hours of the day. Emily moved a new round bale in the middle paddock then took Jenis out for a lameness exam. She was much improved and Emily feels she will be able to be used for the practice on Sunday.
Diane went with me to the Berean office today where we put in a FULL day not leaving that office until just after 3:00 pm. If you would like to read about our work at that office click HERE.
Karin was here when I arrived home working horses. She was riding her last of the day, Ayanna. Below are a few pictures taken as she was cantering her.


 Ayanna is such a talented mare. Karin is enjoying working with her. Ayanna is fun to watch with her huge gates and her huge body. She is due in exactly 2 months.
Mark came home from work early and was working on the solar system this afternoon. I still needed to drive to Big R in Pekin to pick up a load of grain. Mark was asked if he would consider going with me and I bribed him telling him if he did I would take him to dinner at Mings. We purchased 12 bags then stopped for dinner. Mings has a Mongolian grill along with their buffet so both Mark and I picked out lots of good crunchy fresh veggies, some meat and had the chef prepare us a hot delicious plate. The cost for the 2 of us was $21.00 not too bad for not having to cook. I paid it and gladly! We still needed to unload the grain and dump it in the cans which went fast with the 2 of us working.

No comments:

Post a Comment