Friday, March 9, 2012

Visitors

The day here is not boring. It started early, mom, Rachel and Ruth stopped in to check on me. They took Emma out with them but Emma didn't want to go on the walk when she knew I was still in bed, so out of bed to let her in and Darcy out. On the second round Ruth and Rachel stopped in. Rachel came over around 9:30am to make some breakfast and clean up any mud the dogs dragged in. Before she left Rhoda and Sarah arrived. Sarah is getting ready to leave on a mission trip to Mexico. Before they left mom and Rhonda came over bearing 2 kinds of delicious home made soup and banana nut bread. They all left for a bit when Beth Herman came sneaking in and scared Emma. Emma isn't use to someone tiptoeing in, when she growled it woke me up so I could have a nice visit with Beth. Rhoda and Sarah came back bringing Cassie from Bridlewood, then mom stopped in again and was tiptoeing also causing Emma to wake me again. Steven came to bring Cindy's papers and take care of all the horses here. Karin brought Nancy over for a visit and wanted to check on my getting in and out of the bed and chairs skills. I think I passed with flying colors. Diane showed up with a wonderful dinner and fed everyone here. After dinner Karin and Steven got the burrs out of Cindy's tail and then people started leaving, all except Mark, he is here for the long run. Here's how wonderful my husband is, I mentioned we need a long handled sponge so I could wash my feet. He states, "we don't need that I should be washing your feet." True Love.
I've been up and down taking lots of naps and obviously healing. The best part about today is no bone on bone pain, just wound pain from the procedure and that is feeling better each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment