Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hospital Day 2

The physical terrorist assigned to me had me up and walking the halls twice today. The first time after the walk he put me in a chair and left. Within a few minutes the dizzy spells hit and the nurse had to be called. The second time I could tolerate sitting far longer. Don't get me wrong, it is very painful and I'm being wimp,asking for pain reliever before it is allowed. The catheter was pulled meaning I must walk to the bathroom every few hours because the IV's still being pumped into me. Stephanie stayed to teach how to do this. Poor Diane she sees me shuffling and she remembers her hip replacements.
Mark came up after work and helped the second time befor leaving for home.after such an exhausting work out I'm more than read to fall back to sleep, even though hours have been spent sleeping. Sure glad I don't have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment