Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dog School

Today was just about what I expected, so running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Shopping first at Sam's for groceries, getting home and realizing I forgot dog food. Threw in a load of laundry and off to wal-mart for the camping supplies needed, back home throw in a load of laundry, off to the farm to load the camping supplies purchased at Wal-mart, call Samantha in, test her, clean her stall, feed and water, then off to Sam's to buy dog food.
Home throw in a load of laundry, run to the gas station for gas for the mower which was sitting in the middle of the yard in the rain, fill the mower, throw in a load of laundry, throw together dinner which was chicken and a salad, throw in a load of laundry, and off to dog school.
Samantha got the last of her antibiotic today and I've decided she is now far enough I won't buy more. She tested the same as yesterday.
I still need to take a trip out to the farm with someone following me so the truck can be hooked up to the trailer, then who ever follows me can give me a ride home. Tomorrow I'll take out Philip's truck and Ken Ober's horse trailer.
It has been raining pretty much all day and is also suppose to rain most of tomorrow here in Peoria, but in Farmington, IA the rain is suppose to stop by 11:00am, right about the time we plan on arriving.

No comments:

Post a Comment