Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wormers & Shots

Yesterday I must not have worked hard enough because last night after falling asleep quickly I woke up right around 2:30am. Lying there until 3:00am thinking of everything that needs to be done just didn't seem right and soon it was I may as well be DOING instead of just thinking. Down the stairs to let the dogs out was the first job. They were glad to see me but very confused. Darcy was sure the paper must be here early and Emma wet right on the front porch but at least it was not in the house. They were called back in, the heater turned on and time for shopping. First stop was ebay for wormers but didn't find any cheap enough. After searching the web for a while I finally ordered from the usual place and bought 30 strongid and 30 ivermectin. We will use the strongid in Feb, then wait 2 months and use ivermectin. The horses were suppose to be wormed Jan 15th. What is wrong with me that I forgot to even order the wormers? Maybe just a little too busy. Hope the wormers come before we leave on Feb 6th.
The vaccinations were next and after searching the web for a while, finally ordered from a new company. The cost for the shots and wormers came to $624.33. I think I spent enough for the day!
Emma needs a chew bone desperately, she is chewing up everything here, shoes, pens, boxes, earphone, just what ever she can find. Perhaps with a rawhide bone I can quit yelling "NO you can't have that, NO, that's Sarah's shoe, NO and OH NO that was the last set of earphones!" So I may be going down to TSC just to check out shot prices and buy her one. I know the vaccines at TSC were more than I paid online but I want to find out exactly what I saved per shot. Also by ordering on line there was no sales tax and because the order was so huge free shipping, YEAH! By 4:00am I was ready to go back to bed but then morning came too soon.
It is very cold outside and Classy keeps watching the door to see when he will be fed so it is time to get off the internet and up to dress.
Poor Classy had to wait until almost 9:00am to be fed. He will be so glad to get to his new home on Saturday where he will be taken care of like a KING.

No comments:

Post a Comment