Friday, January 22, 2010

Rachel's Pups


Rachel made the above video of her siberan husky puppies. I started playing it and both Emma and Darcy are going NUTS! They are sure the noise is coming from behind the wall, they keep running back and forth through the door whining and barking.
I left this morning at 3:00am to drive to Eau Claire, WI to pick up a mare for training. The roads were ok, the hardest part was getting out of my driveway which was a sheet of ice.
I made great time and was back on the road with the filly loaded right at 10:00am and made it home by 5:00pm. She is at Bridlewood in the red barn until Sunday when she will be taken out to the farm.
We leave at 6:00am tomorrow morning for Dorr, MI. I'm exhausted.

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! at the first sound my dogs jumped up from sleeping with their ears perked!! Except studdly was smart enough to figure out it was coming from the laptop... lol.. not ellie though..

    ReplyDelete