Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Case

Well I was actually asked to go be interviewed by the judge and the 2 attorneys, They called jurors up 4 at a time and each one was asked some questions. The case was about arson, the defendant was sitting in the room, one of the witnesses was Dr. Schock. The defendant was charged with burning down one of Dr. Shock's houses. Of course when they asked me if I knew anyone on the case I told them yes, Dr. Schock. When I approached the bench to tell them how I knew Dr. Schock, I told them he was a friend, goes to my church and he is honest and what ever he would say would be the truth. I can't figure out why at that point they invited me to leave.
I was home in plenty of time to have Anni ready for Dr. Monfort for a prepurchase exam which she passed. I will mark her sold as soon as the check comes for her. They are picking her up Feb. 27th, from the farm.
Classy will be leaving on the 30th of January and Clara and her colt are also probably sold. The lady buying them is going to put down the deposit on her tomorrow with a VISA card, then make monthly payments for 6 months.
Church was canceled because of the awful ice storm outside but we just had to go out in it any way. Emma started urinating blood. She kept whining and going to the door about every half hour. I finally had her locked in the playroom with us, heard her vomiting and saw that she had left a puddle of blood on the playroom floor and some on Mark's pants. We called the emergency clinic and they had us bring her in. Right in front of them she left a puddle of blood, they did a culture and she has a bladder infection. We now have her on sulpha tablets and she is again home, but she is lying here trembling and every once and a while whining. She has to be on the sulpha for 2 weeks. Poor Emma, she doesn't understand why she hurts. She weighs 52 pounds and is 3 months and 3 weeks old.
We gave her 400 ccs of lactate ringers subcutaneous to keep her from becoming dehydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment