Friday, January 15, 2010

Joan's Update

The trip to Port got cancelled. The missionaries in Christianville did receive the supplies that we sent earlier, but they said not to send people. We are starting to get wounded and refugees here in Cayes, so we are crazy busy getting supplies ready. Please keep praying that people here can keep there heads on straight.
They are starting to send out wounded and refugees from Port. Our clinic here is filling up. Most of the orthopedic drs from Cayes went to Port so we are short handed in town, but we can do what we can here at the clinic. Keep praying.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is Tracy Moss & I'm a good friend of Teresa Price in Christianville. I'm trying to see if there's a way I can get tents & other supplies to her. I live close to Agape Flights in Venice, FL, and I was wondering if anyone there uses Agape to get supplies. If they do, I was hoping to send via them. I know they're flying into Port now, but don't know if they're flying elsewhere. I know getting to Port to pick up supplies is out, so just trying to explore other options. Please feel free to email me at tdmoss1@comcast.net or Facebook - Tracy Wanders Moss. Thanks so much, and God bless you for the supplies you sent to them.

    ReplyDelete