Monday, November 23, 2009

Meike & Wanda


Above is as we were taking them to the cabin field. Pretty cool Picture!
I love the picture below of Ylse, look at her mane!

Rachel Sauder of www.momentscapturedbyrachel took these pictures today. She gave me a cd and I posted most of them on my website. I have to tell you how I got the sitting. Rachel is extremely busy and today she was not taking any booking for sittings, today she was going to clean out her fridge. I offered to clean it out if she would just come. WHAT a GREAT TRADE! Rachel got her fridge cleaned and I got new photo's of the fillies.
The first is Ylse and her filly Meike. I am still amazed that we have Ylse and her filly is exquisite.

The picture below shows the classic Friesian movement. This is still of Meike.

Now we are on Wanda, Sanna's filly born July 24th, 2009. She is just as spectacular!

Wanda also enjoys showing off. We had a hard time getting her to TROT.

Isn't she adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment