Monday, November 16, 2009

Feathers


I had a man call today about Piper and he asked about his feathers. Of course the boy has feathers so I went back into my website to see if any of the pictures show them and guess what? they don't! The day we were taking the pictures and the day of the video it had stopped raining but was muddy, I think his feathers are plastered down. So I check Sally's pictures and hers aren't showing either. The only picture I have of her feathers is this dirty picture. BOTHER, I'll have to make a special trip out to the farm with rags and a bucket to try to clean her up enough to show her CLEAN feathers. At least Piper is here at Bridlewood, I can clean him up as soon as it stops raining in THREE DAYS!. It has been raining pretty steady Saturday, yesterday, last night and all day today. The weather man said we are expected to get another 2 to 3 inches before this system moves out 3 days from now. I've given up trying to clean the paddock for a while. The manure will just have to stack up until it starts drying out again. What a wet year we have had!

No comments:

Post a Comment