Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Choir

It is our turn to serve the lunch at choir tonight. I am making a big batch of Romanian Shepherds stew. I've been cutting up meat and vegetables since 1:30pm and have just filled the pot. I've got it cooking so by the time we leave the flavors should be well blended. I used the last of my Celtic sea salt, now I wish I'd gotten more when I had the chance. It is filled with minerals and really makes the foods taste wonderful.
Eva Jean and I had a very productive day at work. We whipped through the Bible studies and were done by 11:30am. I needed to get done early because of shopping and preparing the food for tonight.
We had a man stop in Mike's office to offer us a Dutch Warmblood mare for free. They used her for breeding, have kept her yearling colt and now want to find a home for her. She is a dark bay and has good bloodlines. I think she is almost 17 hands tall and has good movement. This is what we are breeding for but... we just plain have too many horses!
The babies here at Bridlewood are doing so well. They look forward to me coming out to grain them and all come up for loving now. I'll need to clean the water tank and fill it today so better get off the computer and out side. THE SUN IS SHINING!

No comments:

Post a Comment