Thursday, November 26, 2009

End of the World Story

Ben told us this morning about what the state cop in his Bible study shared on Monday evening.
The state cop patrols the Champaign area.
A lady was driving at night last week in the RAIN and passed a hitch hiker. She felt bad as the weather was so awful so she went back and told him she would give him a ride. He climbed in the back seat but didn't say anything. She started driving when all of a sudden he says, "The trumpet is about to blow." She turns around and he is GONE.
She is hysterical and pulls over to the side of the road. The state cop pulls up and asks her what is wrong and she tells him you wouldn't believe me if I told you. The cop tells her, "tell me anyway you never know." When she tells him what happened, he says to her, "I do believe you this is the 4th time it has happened tonight."
Ben is relating this story today and we all got CHILLS!

2 comments:

  1. I got so excited when I read this that I could hardly catch my breath. I am listening for that trumpet....gonna see my daddy again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! Wouldn't have believed it if it would of come from someone else. May He come soon!!!!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete