Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Busy Tuesday

The external hard drive was taken in to Meisters this morning and even then the video wouldn't load. It was youtube that is having the trouble, perhaps tomorrow it will be up.
Eva Jean and I finished in good time today even getting the Bibles stamped and delivered to the post office. I SAW the skid steer being driven back to the farm while at work. So good to know that was HOME. Steven Marchal met me at the farm and the horses were all given the hay they needed. That work is so easy with the right machinery and so hard without it.
Our choir Christmas party was tonight but I skipped it to participate in an online auction of Friesian horses. All was going well until the internet stopped working. I think that was meant to be so I wasn't tempted to bid more than we could afford. It did start up again but by then the bids were all just too high. Only the first horse in the auction went reasonable.
Today at the shop 2 skids of WALKERS came in for distribution. TEMCO was called to see if I could borrow one. I'm not old enough for medicare and don't want to buy a walker for just a few short months. The one brought home may be taken back to the shop tomorrow to see if there is one with bigger wheels. Out here at the farm the gravel makes it hard unless the wheels are big. While I'm looking through them I may as well see if there is one with big wheels a place to sit and a motor, wouldn't that be something?

No comments:

Post a Comment