Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Shipping

After work, Steven brought Evan, Valiant and Wynne to Bridlewood just for their experience of going new places. These three will be performing at the Northern IL Horse Fest the end of August and need to be exposed to new places. Rebekah met him here to pop on Wynne for the training session. I left for TSC to pick up some iodine shampoo and grain. Valiant has some of what we call the creepy crud on his legs and needed a good scrubbing while he was here. Just as I pull in at TSC the phone rings and it is a customer who wants to ship semen for her big black mare in Des Moines Iowa and needed the vet's phone number. I'm talking to her while looking for the iodine shampoo and finally give up, go to the counter and ask for it. Of course it was in the very aisle it should be, I don't know why my eyes kept skipping over it. When it was time to pay, no wallet in my purse, luckily my check book was so a check was written except as there was no wallet there was no identification. Good thing we are so well known. Out to the car to load the grain and there is my wallet on the front seat in an unlocked car down in the south end of Peoria, smart really smart.
Steven had both boys waiting for their shampoo and once they were lathered up it was suppose to stay on for 3 or more minutes so he walked them up the street and around the block. We had to have some video of how well they are working. To my knowledge they have never been to Bridlewood!

No comments:

Post a Comment