Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Grief at Bridlewood


Below is an email from Kylie: Today at about 1:15 I had to put Patsy down. Patsy was strong but had a stroke and I couldn't let her suffer. Hopefully the Dr. G at Perdue will be able to figure this mystery out so no other horse will have to go through this. As you know, Patsy was my heart and I will miss her terribly but I would never want her to suffer. Thank you all so much for your prayers and support. You were with me to celebrate when Patsy became mine and you've stayed with me on her journey home. Thank you so much. Kylie

We are so saddened by the news of Patsy's passing. Please anyone reading this pray for Kylie, pray that good would come of this and that Kylie could be comforted. Kylie so loved this mare and Patsy so loved Kylie.

No comments:

Post a Comment