Saturday, November 2, 2019

Old Videos

I had someone ask to see the video of the herd being moved from the summer pasture to the winter pasture.  This was back in 2015 and it was fun picking out the horses we still have and those that have moved on. I was amazed at how many I could recognize.
  Mark finished putting the snow tires on my car last night so we are both good to go.  Usually many pictures are taken of the first snow fall but yesterday having 4 inches of wet heavy snow was just too discouraging. Last year we were riding in the outdoor arena until mid December. Below is a video Karin and I took of Evan playing in the snow in 2017 WHEN we were still excited to see snow.

 Now that my advanced age is causing joints to scream, "stop" and the slippery snow doesn't help with balance, I am starting to think Beth, Rachel and Diane have the right idea about migration.  GO SOUTH for the winter.  Mom is 87 years old and still looks forward to building the first snowman of each snowfall.  Maybe we are all adopted.

No comments:

Post a Comment