Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Car Wash

I only did one round of the walk as today is Berean day. If you would like to read about our morning there click HERE.
Joan's kids decided to hold a car and dog wash to earn money for VBS this year.  They only had a couple dogs to wash and the kids were glad that I didn't bring Emma over for that part. Below they are washing Kabur.
 I'm not sure whose car that is they are washing below but they kept quite busy.
After work today my car was taken over. Joan sent back a picture of the pet the car came with.
I'm not exactly sure if the mouse was on the inside of the car or the outside of the car but he was so cute the kids kept him.  He reminds me of the pet mouse I found and put in my purse when I was 10 years old. I forgot he was in the purse, went shopping at Hornsbys, the local 5 and 10 store. When I opened my purse the mouse jumped out and started running down the aisle with me following trying to catch him again. One of the sales people walked by just then, saw the mouse and said, "stand back, I'll take care of it" grabbed a broom and started swinging it around knocking things off the shelves. Thankfully the mouse got away. 
Galena is still in and was covered this afternoon. The other 4 mares are still not showing any signs. All the horses were fly sprayed this evening. The flies are exploding with this nice weather and they are biting.   We got our water heater fixed this afternoon.  We had a beautiful day but the hay was not cut as rain is moving in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment