Tuesday, August 7, 2018

He Didn't Make It

Wicktoria's colt lost the fight this morning around 6:30 am. His lungs just weren't developed enough. He tried so hard and so did we. Karin picked up Wicktoria and the colts body this morning from the vet clinic. Mike buried him. All of this happened while I am 7 hours away in Branson, MO.
The Lord gives and the Lord takes away and yet I truly feel blessed by the Lord.
Below is one of the few pictures we have of this beautiful Friesian colt. Thanks so much Jennifer for taking and sending it too me.

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry he didn’t make it. I was praying for him. he was so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some things we never understand. We try. We learn. We continue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so sorry
    Bonnie Russell

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry. He was a beautiful little fellow. That placenta problem was terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so very sorry. How do handle the bare? I'm sure she us grieving as well

    ReplyDelete