Thursday, May 7, 2015

Zalena Has a GIRL

Last night the electricity went off around 1:00 am. That knocked the monitor off line. I took a trip up to the barn and both mares were quiet. Their stalls were cleaned, water buckets filled and each fed. The monitor was unplugged and plugged back in. By the time I got back to the house and turned the computor on the monitor was working well. Around 2:00 pm we lost internet but I could still get the monitor up for a bit then nothing. I decided to go to bed. Darcy woke me at 4:30. I jumped on the golf cart and drove up to the barn to find Zalena with a beautiful filly standing and learning how to nurse.
She was checked over then the 2 were left alone while the stalls were picked clean and the mares fed. The monitor is not working again so if Eliza doesn't have her foal during the day today I will have to spend the night in the barn. 


No comments:

Post a Comment