Thursday, May 8, 2014

Jump for Joy

Eliza's filly at just 1 day old is the most joyful friendly foal of the year. She loves people and will leave her mom for attention. The weather is nice so they were let out for a bit on the field.
 Eliza was glad for the grass while the filly was glad for a chance to try out those long legs. She was having a ball bouncing around her mom.

 Check out her side pass in the picture below. This is going to be one of the special ones.
Of course somehow every foal we have ends up being special and I'm not at all prejudiced. Yesterday was a lost day for me. I went down to work on Bible requests and just started feeling awful. By the time I got home there was no way to warm up. I had a sore throat and a fever of 103 degrees. I'm heading to the doctor this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment