Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Horse in Trouble


Below is an email that came in today. I posted the pictures he sent of his mare and foal. I sent an email back to him that I think the mare needs an iodine shampoo, then worming first with Panacur, then 2 weeks later Ivermectin.
If anyone else has any ideas to help him, please don't hesitate to email me suggestions and I will forward them to him. He really wants to save his mare and foal!
hi,
i am Aftab Ali Rahimoon 23male karachi,
my village is in Umerkot Sindh, Pakistan.
i have a mare and a beautifull foal (born in august 2009)
but the problem is, my mare is getting weak day by day, she has some skin poblems also.
as u know in pakistan there are no vitnary doctors in remote areas like THAR & UMERKOT,
i am sending u some of its pics,
could u plz suggest me how can i solve this problem?
THANKS
Aftab Ali Rahimoon
Umerkot/ Karachi
Pakistan

No comments:

Post a Comment