Thursday, December 3, 2009

Darcy and the Pup

Darcy would NOT do her job this morning. She refused to get and carry in the newspaper. She is mad, mad, mad! This morning I opened Rhoda's door to take Emma out to the bathroom and she was not in her bed. She was in Rhoda's BED up by the head board, Rhoda was in the middle and Darcy was at the foot of the bed. I knew she was the mad the minute the light was turned on. Darcy may not be able to talk but she sure lets me know what she is thinking. How DARE this puppy sleep on HER bed.
Darcy wants out the back door, so I let her out, she hears a dog barking in the distance and is sure there is a burglar or boogie man out there. Have you ever heard a Mastiff BARK? This was all at 6:00am. She would not come back in the house for me so I finally sent Mark to call her in. Now she is sitting at the back door, I had to promise her I would take her to the lake on my walk today. Why do we have dogs?
On another note, Piper's registration papers came today. I called his new owner and will mail them. They did not want to wait for the papers before getting the colt.
The check for Meike has still not arrived. It was mailed last Tuesday, yesterday was 8 days and no sign of it. We know it was mailed, but we don't know how long it takes to get from Ontario to Illinois. Obviously more than 8 days.
We did not get the rain yesterday, just a few snow flurries so I may be able to UPS out the Bibles today. I'm having company for dinner tomorrow and must go food shopping and clean up the house so I'll have to see if I can stretch the time enough to clean, get the Bibles out and the grocery shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment