Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Prayer From the Kata's To the Reinhards

I AM SO VERY SORRY about Gabriel!!!
I saw his picture and recognized him right away from the pictures I have of him with princess. It just took my breath away to read about what happened! What a terrible tragedy and loss! He was such a darling boy and I always commented when I would show those pictures about the little guy there in his bare feet and big smile out in the barn with Princess.
Ty and I prayed for your whole family today and my eyes poured like rain with compassion. God has shown me that His love knows no boundaries of time or space as He has given me the indwelling of His Spirit by the evidence of the love I feel as I weep with those who weep. Even though we have never met in person or spoken on the phone, the family of God transcends. I am amazed.
I pray that our Heavenly Father will send His Holy Spirit to comfort the broken hearted loved ones that Gabriel has left behind on this earth. And while we know he is safe in the arms of Jesus, the hole he has left from the loss of his physical, earthly presence is a wound deeper than any flesh could bear. May the tears of your season of mourning bring healing in God's time, as you walk closely with Him through this dark valley. The rain falls on the wicked and the righteous. Thank you Lord that you have promised to work all things together for good of those who love you and who are called according to your purpose. Let Your Glory be seen in the midst of this storm, as you command, even the wind and the waves obey. Let your Truth shine forth it's light in the lives of Gabriel's family, as Christ has given us His Truth, and Hope, and Life eternal. Amen.

Our Deepest Sympathy,

Alesia and Ty Kata

No comments:

Post a Comment