Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Normal Tuesday?

This was a very average day and we are thankful for that. Ciera was on the wrong side of the fence this morning but she saw me, called to let me know, came galloping up to the gate and waited for me to open it and put her with her mom. What a smart filly... or it could all be a coincident except she went through 3 different steps to get to her mom. She was watching for me to drive up as soon as she saw me she neighed to let me know there was a problem, she had to leave her mom that was right beside her on the other side of the fence, run around to the middle paddock and run to the gate.
We had a good walk, I got down to work early, Eva Jean and I got done with the Bible studies before 11:30am, we went to lunch with Philip and Mark, then both of us went home. I was able to read a book before choir. It was Red by Ted Dekker. I just finished the book and it is the 2nd book in a trilogy, now I want to get the first book White and desperately want the last book Black to see how the story ends.
Rhoda texted me during choir to say that Darcy threw up and did she get into something. Darcy was acting fine all day so hopefully it was nothing. We got home from choir and made arrangements with Rhoda to take Darcy to her work tomorrow if she is still vomiting but Darcy is eating treats fine and acting fine. Then before bed she threw up a sock so we thought all was well. Now she has thrown up 2 more times. I can't believe how much a Mastiff holds in her stomach. Perhaps she ate a pair of socks and only one came out. We really don't think it has made it to her intestines or she wouldn't want to eat and she actually does still want snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment