Saturday, February 5, 2022

The Horses ARRIVE

 This protest is getting serious. If the protesters can't get anymore big trucks into Ottawa a big group of horseback riders arrive to join the crowd. 

There are many many pictures but these are a few of my favorite.




The video below was posted during the evening hours, check out the free stuff for the freedom convoy and how violent these hardened freedom fighters are.
The support for the truckers is amazing.

Why oh WHY won't the politicians listen and give the country back to the people.  I think the government forgot, THEY WORK for the people, not the other way around.  It was below zero this morning and took a long time to warm up.  I finally left at 10:00 am for Sam's Club because by that time it had warmed up 15 degrees, all the way to 10 above. It didn't feel warm. Sam's Club was packed. From there I had to go to Aldi to pick up a few things Sam's club was out of for mom's house.  This evening Karin grilled ribeye steaks for Mark, me, Diane, Mike and mom. Everything was delicious. After supper we played games and poor Karin, at the end of the game she retorted, " I feel like I'm playing with my sister's kids!" We made so many mistakes.  It was still fun. Today was the first time I had driven out into public. The biggest shock on snow was the Sam's parking lot. The mountains of plowed snow were quite impressive but not impressive enough to stop and take a picture. Well I should have but didn't think about it. My grandchildren would have a ball playing on those mountains.  When Mark and I got home I started listening to the Sounds Like Reign family singing and thought I would share it here.  I found this group on youtube yesterday and love their presentation on everything I've heard so far. Tonight I'm just sharing, Is He Worthy but there are many many recorded  songs on youtube. Just put Sounds Like Reign in the search button if you want to hear more.

No comments:

Post a Comment