Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Working on Pictures

Right after coming home from the Berean office today Diane called to ask me to come in and balance the Horsemeister checkbook. That meant I had to get on-line and quick try to balance it from there but of course that doesn't work well. I also had 2 checks to deposit for Horsemeister and then stopped in.  I am NOT an accountant, in fact probably the farthest thing from that but Diane is convinced if she hounds me enough something will sink in.
When that job was done I still needed to get the stalls cleaned from last night and check mares. I didn't wear gloves and sure should have, it is again downright COLD. My fingers felt pretty frozen by the time I finished. Rosalie and Anna were brought back inside before supper as tonight is church night.
I had a few minutes to work on some of the fair pictures from Sunday before church. Below is Darla and Oksana in the round pen while their stalls were cleaned.

 Evan got lots of visitors, below they are admiring his long thick mane. 

 Below are Oksana and Darla enjoying lunch. 
 Evan scratching his neck on the stall wall. 
 Shaeya went over to help him scratch his itchy spot, wow did he love that. 
 A couple visitors admiring Zalena.



The play went well and was very well attended for the 3rd day of the fair.
If you would like to see the rest of the pictures from Sunday click HERE.  The crowd had fun watching and really loved getting presents from the pretty girls.



No comments:

Post a Comment