Thursday, June 6, 2013

Indy & Killian

 Diane and I went to the office today Diane wanted to touch up paint and hang decorations in the Berean office. On the way home we stopped at a garage sale with baby boy things. I bought a playpen and boy toys, Diane found some shirts for Mike. As soon as I pulled in at the farm, I collected Emily and we took off for TSC picking up 4 cattle panels. Those were only $19.99 each where the hog panels were $23.99. Hope they work. Emily put Killian in a stall and worked Indy first. While she was tacking up I was moving bale feeders out of the shelters in preparation for moving the new hog panel bales in tomorrow. I stopped to take a few pictures of Emily and Indy.

What a funny mare, she loves having her ears rubbed. She was thoroughly enjoying the experience in the picture above. Emily took her on the trails by herself and reported she was excellent. I took the pictures below as she was hosing her off telling me all about the experience.
As Emily was leading her into the stall barn I asked her to stop, I really liked the lighting and how the door framed her and Indy.
Next out was Killian. He was just worked in the round pen today, we ran out of time but he was very well behaved. Below are a few pictures of him.
My favorite of the day is this shot of Killian 
and the most funny shot of the day was this picture of Killian the clown.
He is telling Emily he is bored and ready to head inside. Tonight Justin Koch from Tremont was the speaker at VBS. It went late and we are really tired from the long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment