Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weaning Time

Yesterday Steven moved Izadora and her colt over to the foal paddock to help the colt get used to his new buddies. Today Izadora was moved and the colt left in the foal paddock. Izadora is patiently waiting by the gate for someone to move him back and the colt is calling. We will see how it goes, usually we want to move the mare out of hearing distance but weaning went well with Ylse this way.
Church today was awe inspiring. To hear the Spirit work through our ministers... how can we not listen, how can we not hear and how can we not see how great is our God. How can we not be down on our knees in reverence and thanksgiving being adopted into God's family while we were yet sinners. We don't dare come to him saying, "You need me in Your family, I can do so much for You." We come as broken hearted people asking to be saved from our own wretchedness. I wish all could hear what was spoken today, even those with hard hearts. My eyes are tired of weeping. To every season there is time for both tears and joy. Today I will rejoice in the JOY of my salvation through the shed blood of our loving Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment