Monday, March 14, 2011

New Sunday Clothes

This wasn't going to be shared but after trying to explain to my mom what happened, here goes. Dressing each Sunday is not a big deal, I have one outfit for cooler weather and one outfit for warmer weather. Yesterday in church I had on my outfit for cooler weather, it is not that old maybe only 5 years but because here in IL we seem to have more cooler weather it gets worn more than the summer outfit. I'm sitting up near the front, put my glasses on (I'm near sighted, not bad enough to wear bifocals but want to see the ministers expressions) then take my glasses off when we head in for lunch. I usually wait the first shift. Jan sits down to be waited on and comments on my glasses. She tells me, "I didn't know you wore glasses, I saw someone sitting up in front with YOUR clothes on and thought, Who is that person Judy gave her clothes to and WHAT IS Judy WEARING?" I'm trying to explain this to mom this morning after the walk and she keeps interrupting, who did you give your clothes to? When mom finally figured out the story we burst out laughing. So the moral of the story is, time to find some new Sunday clothes! Hopefully garage sales will start up soon. I don't know why men get to wear the same suit every week but when the women do it is noticed. Not fair!
At the farm, Wynne is very bagged up. Once home the foaling predictor kit was pulled out, I'll be heading back to the farm to test her milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment