Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Company


After church Mark and I headed to the farm to unload the new ceiling fans for the office and to tease Wynne and Dalia. Still no sign of them coming in season. Mike and Diane rode by on Sally and Bunni. Anni Davidovics came over to play with the foals and saw the Honeggers go by at a flat out gallop!
Once home Matt and Lisa Waibel with their 8 delightful children came over for a nice visit and some ice cream. With both of our girls leaving Mark and I are thinking of moving out of the big house. We feel that this old house needs a family and the Waibel family would be a great fit. This house was named Pleasant Home by the original builders, my great grandparents Henry and Emma Baer, it easily raised their 10 children and my parents 11 children, then our 5 children, now we feel it is time for another family to enjoy the 4 floors of large spacious rooms.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great to me. Just what Pleasant Home needs again! I hope the Waibels enjoy the room as much as we did. Our motto was,"There is always room for one more"! May God bless them!

    ReplyDelete