Friday, April 3, 2009

Alabama or Bust

I got out out 432 Bibles this morning, then ran to 2 different stores for things we want to take down to the gulf with us. By the time I was done with that I only had a couple of hours to get to the farm, clean a stall and paddock for the Andalusian mare that is coming in while I am gone and check Lily and Salena. Both mares are quiet and happy so I will leave them together even though Lily really isn't ready. The cleaning went pretty quickly and I made it home by 3:00pm. I've just finished last minute dishes and packing and we are only waiting for Mark to come home to leave. This time tomorrow, Lord willing, we will be on the BEACH! I will have internet access and we are taking our cell phones down. Email is the best way to reach me once we get there as sometimes the cell reception is not so good.
I'm leaving Steven in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment