Sunday, March 15, 2009

youtube

I just spent 3 hours preparing a video for Prince Caspian, published it on youtube and I get a message that the audio has been disabled. Bummer! Now I'm trying again with another song. I really want to use either Rachel Sauder's music or Dan Meister's music but can't figure out how to get them from a cassette tape to a CD and then on to my computer. This way I will never have to worry about copyright, they will gladly let me use their music. Any one out there that knows how to do this, I could sure use the help. I'm putting it up with one of youtubes selection of music but I sure don't like their offerings. At least the weather cooperated, Caspian was great and Karin and Jamie helped as I only had a few minutes to make the video. Caspian didn't even show off how he can really move, it was just too warm for him to want to. Just think on Thursday, just 4 days ago it was 20 degrees and today it is in the 60s.

No comments:

Post a Comment