Monday, November 22, 2010

Bubbles & Bats

Cooking breakfast while talking on the phone and happen to look up.

This is NOT something I EVER want to see in the kitchen. This is the 3rd bat in 2 years that made it into the house, I think we have a problem and need to call an expert! Not even sure what kind of expert we need. One that seals all cracks in a very old house, or one that exterminates bats? Bats eat mosquitoes but at this point I think I'd rather have the mosquitoes. Having a bat looking down on one while cooking is not a pleasant experience. All the kitchen doors are closed until I get brave enough to try to knock it down off the curtain and throw it outside.
The other really yucky thing this morning was Emma. She is one of the best bubble blowers when she thinks food is coming. Our only experience with drooling Mastiff's was Darcy and she is a dry mouth. I thought all those bad things said about drooling were exaggerated until we acquired Emma. She can be so gross! Look closely to see bubbles on each side of her mouth.

And a little closer picture just in case the bubbles are not clear enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment