Thursday, August 20, 2026

Introducing Merlin

Amy sent me a message around midnight last night but I didn't really look at it until this morning. I laughed then must have clicked down or something and this video popped up. I have never seen this lady and know nothing about her but watched it all the way through with tears running down my cheeks. God really does love us.

Then we went on the walk. It was filled with stories about the goodness of our God who even cares about switches. The creator of the universe truly cares for each of us. All my life HE has been faithful and and all my life HE has been so so good. Kind of hard to walk away from the sharing of amazing stories. After breakfast I went over to the barn to start the cleaning. The gym was organized when I remembered we have a light up in the game room that got knocked down and needed replacing. Philip was called, he brought one home from the shop. Mark brought the ladder up and together we got it replaced and working.
We worked until about 2:00 pm then quit. I drove the golf cart over to the barn to get some pictures of the motorhome, check the mileage and the generator hours. Once back to the house I posted an ad of Facebook Marketplace. 
It has 34992 miles on it and is due for an oil change.
I know that because Mark has a sticker right on the dash.
Tomorrow I will call East Peoria Tire for an oil change appointment and hopefully can get that done next week. The generator had 3.8 hours on it when we bought it but we used it for every trip all the way down and back to Florida and 2 trips to Alabama and now has 358.5
It fired right up.
Harli's colt now has a name. His new owner named him Merlin. Meet Merlin.
Another job for tomorrow and that is to get his registration paper work out with his new name. Diane sent a message through to all the walkers that Casey's has thin crust large pizza's for sale on Thursdays for just $10.00. Ruth picked up one. I was busy so Joan picked up 2 of them then shared some pieces with Mark and I. She got a supreme and a meat lovers. Both were delicious. Nice not to have to cook after a day of cleaning. I brought some books back from the barn so this evening will read while relaxing. Another Good Day.













No comments:

Post a Comment