Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Indian Camp Day 2

I got up early to post the pictures from yesterday morning before the walk. As today is Berean day I only went a partial round then left for work.  We had a lot of good volunteers and got the studies processed except we were not able to put postage on the envelopes, the internet wasn't working and the postage machine couldn't be refilled. I was able to post the afternoon and evening pictures taken yesterday today. If you would like to see them click HERE.
The camera was given to Noel to take pictures of the Indians this morning. When Stephanie arrived she took over taking the pictures. So far I've only downloaded some of what they took and none of what I took this afternoon.
The campers painted faces then ponies and even Studly the dog. They rode the horses, swam, had canoe races, dug up clay and made pots and bowls, took a long hike, made bows and arrows and practiced shooting first at a target and then live birds (no birds were injured).
If you would like to see the pictures from the morning click HERE.











Hopefully tomorrow I can finish today's pictures but right now it is almost 10:30 and I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment