Tuesday, May 7, 2013

No Power

We had a very productive day at Meisters flying through the studies. As soon as possible I headed home to enjoy this absolutely beautiful day. Steven arrived as Diane, mom and I were rearranging furniture at the apartment. He took Killian swimming to clean off the mud. I took lots of pictures but they can't be uploaded until the electricity is fixed. The entire area has been without power all evening. Rhoda brought over a young girl for a trail ride. After the ride they played with the babies and cleaned stalls. Mark's road grader arrived, he worked on the many driveways and the arena. Steven helped get Hadassah covered by Evan then took both boys swimming in Diane's pond. I took lots of pictures of that too. Marika was tested, still no sign of her progressing. We are starting to believe the previous owner messed up on her due date. Mark and I were sitting on the swing on the front porch listening to the frogs,he on this IPad and me with the Kindle until he remembered another job that can be done without power. Giving me the chance to grab his IPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment