Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Update from Dawn

Hi Judy ,
Just wanted to let you know that JoHanna is doing great ! We call her "Shimmer" as a barn name and the whole family adores her. I must admit that when she first arrived I thought she might be getting sick (shipping fever or something) because she was just so calm and easy going. It turns out that is just her nature. As long as you present it to her in a calm manner she takes everything in stride and is very easy to work with. She really does try to please.
I really could not be happier and I'm looking forward to watching how she develops (I'm sure she gets taller every day.)
Thanks again,
Dawn

p.s. It's really hard to get pictures of her without help because she is so curious about everything she will not stay far enough away!!


HOW WE LOVE to hear updates! What is really funny is one lady that bought a filly from us were sure we must have drugged her because: she was just so calm and easy going.
Below are a few pictures Dawn sent along with the email. Now I would not suggest letting your young child bathe a 7 month old filly UNLESS it is a RAVEN filly!



No comments:

Post a Comment