Saturday, August 20, 2011

3 Year Old Raven Son SOLD!


This boy now has a new home!
Judy,
I thank you for your offer to sell my little big boy. Rudy is a real good boy, he is very trusting, sensible loves attention. He loves any and everything you do with him and if the is a treat in it for him it's even better.
He can move like a dream , is up to date on all shots and worming, stands well for the farrier and gets along well with my other horse who can get a bit bossy at times.
I have done some work with Rudy, he leads good and has had a saddle on his back. This does not upset or disturb him one bit. As he is a big boy and I am no spring chicken I have not gotten on his back though. This past spring when the vet was out he made the statement that the bones are at a development stage where riding was not a going to impact him at all.
Rudy gets in my trailer good and rides quietly. I am sending you some pic's of Rudy.
Thank you again for your help
Best regards,
Chris Lant
309-253-4139

Chris contacted me about her 3 year old gelding by Raven. Chris has lost her job in this terrible economy and needs to sell her beloved Raven son whom she named Rudy. She is willing to take $3000.00 for him. He is registered. He has the potential to go right up the levels with dressage, he also has the potential to make a wonderful hunter or jumper with his balanced big gaits. This boy is WAY under priced, hopefully someone that wants to show will snatch him up.
Buyers always dream of finding a quality horse in someone's back yard well THIS IS THAT HORSE! He has the disposition to make anyone's dream come true.

3 comments:

  1. Is he a full Friesian or a cross? I see her number -- does that mean that interested parties should call Chris? If we are not to call her, I was curious how tall is he now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is half Friesian and half registered paint. If interested call Chris direct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, I don't have your e-mail anymore. I spoke with Chris and had a really nice conversation. I am seriously interested and would love to chat with you a bit if I could. Would you mind sending me your email and phone number? My email is mbednar@triad.rr.com

    I am trying to find a photo of Rudy's mom - I was told you own her! :) I look forward to speaking with you soon.

    ReplyDelete