We left today for our Sceggel family vacation at Branson, MO but not until our guest at the farm house left around 10:00 am. The bedding needed to be changed and sheets and towels washed. While I was cleaning Mark replaced most of the grills on the floor. The upstairs bathroom lights and fan wouldn't turnt on. At first I thought it must be a breaker but all were working, Mark got his tools, carried them upstairs to find it was just a gfi that needed to be reset. While I was waiting for our guest to leave I got all the frozen food into the cooler along with the fresh food and got that huge cooler in the car Nolan was going to take down. I filled that car with supplies. The laundry and dishes were done here and by the time our house was cleaned it was time to head over to the farm house. Our guest never used the stove or oven, I think they were visiting family for most of their meals. They never even opened the new coffee I left them nor the fancy creamer in the fridge. It was an easy clean. I could tell they enjoyed the whirlpool tub and the shower. We left at noon for Branson and had an easy trips arriving here around 7:45 pm. Some of the kids had gone out to eat, some had just arrived before we did. We ate then all of us played games until bedtime. Everyone is now in bed but Mark and me. He is probably sleeping on the couch so I'm going to go wake him and tell him it's time to go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment