Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Perfect Snowflakes

The snow started falling as we were walking this morning. Suddenly Diane stops and exclaims, look at my arm. These snowflakes are perfect. The picture was taken with my phone and not focused well. We marveled at their beauty. Diane was wishing Rachel was there with her camera. Some of them were so perfect mom thought it was a design on Diane's coat.
After the walk I headed in to Meisters to pay the first of the month bills a day late then off to the Berean office to process the Bible letters. There are over 350 requests waiting. Tomorrow will be another busy day.
This afternoon was spent doing laundry and shopping. The kind of shopping done on line and not for real. I didn't redeem my time well while waiting for the laundry machines, it was too tempting to look at horse trailers for sale. I kind of want to buy another stock trailer but want another goose neck and yet we can't give up our bumper pull stock trailer it is just too handy.
Church tonight was pretty convicting. Greg Rumbold had the service and spent way to long on redeeming our time wisely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment