Tuesday, March 18, 2014

How did she get Loose

In my dream this morning I was telling someone, "I have to go, the horses need to be fed," woke up and realized the horses really did need to be fed. Valiant needed a new bale as did the middle paddock. The hog panel that had been frozen into the ground was able to be knocked loose just as Mark brought the new bale. The 2 fillies brought in from yesterday also needed to be fed. I am bale feeding them, at least it is kind of like bale feeding. Mark flipped our last 4th cutting fine stemmed bale up so I could haul in wheel barrow loads 2-3 times a day. This way they look forward to seeing me.
Rhoda and Darcy joined us on the walk today. It was my turn to drive to work, Diane and I left the house at 8:30 am and wow did we work. When Eva Jean arrived we had already started with the letters. The 3 of us had to work past noon but were able to finish so we didn't have to come back after lunch. 
When I arrived home Rhoda informed me that Jewel's filly Rhiannon was out. She was able to put her back in the paddock. This was a mystery as the gate was still latched and there were no board down. We believe she must have jumped the fence. Pretty impressive for a 7 month old. We got Sissy teased and covered by Valiant. 
Spark and Rhonda drove to choir tonight as they were serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment