Friday, March 14, 2014

And Then There Were 2

Mark got out of the meeting before 2:00 pm, it didn't take long to pack up and get out of Dodge, er St. Louis. That is an ok place to visit but I sure wouldn't want to live there. We made great time getting home arriving just as Karin and Maddie were grooming the mares for the trail ride.
See I have proof the mares DO get groomed every once in a while. We met Maddie at the Horse Fair. The next few pictures are of Maddie taking Eliza out on the trails.






The wind was howling as it hit the barns then flew across the fields. Just take a look at Maddie's hair in the picture below:
We had 2 different families come today to pick up their puppy and now we are down to 2. Tomorrow another one leaves and at that point the box will go back out to the barn. The last puppy will be put in a crate at night. That is if we can find a crate.
Rhoda and Emily got all the horses here wormed today with Ivermectin. 
Rhoda and I met a bunch of the family at Gils Supper Club for a late dinner. All was well until I went to pay and found my wallet was not in my purse. Thank goodness we had family there to pay our meal. I really didn't do that on purpose but isn't it great the way that worked out? 
Mom and Karin are leaving tomorrow morning heading  up to Wisconsin to go dog sledding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment