Saturday, February 23, 2013

Crying My Eyes Out

My cousin MaryEllen and her husband Albert came today to see Rosalie. She had to show off a bit but the camera wasn't taken out. The picture below was taken yesterday and it looks like she is practicing her Piaffe. We start them young and expect a lot of our Friesians.


After playing with the dogs and horses MaryEllen and Albert headed over to mom's for a quick visit. After they left it was time to start work on the meat loaf for tomorrow's dinner. We are hosting rotating potluck and I'm using Rachel Honegger's venison loaf recipe. Unfortunately this recipe takes chopped onion, lots of chopped onions, causing me to cry my eyes out. Tonight we are heading to Ruth's for potluck, sure hope these swollen red eyes fade quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment