Friday, February 17, 2012

Ayanna

Yesterday afternoon Steven moved Ayanna and Bow out to a paddock. I snapped a few pictures but wasn't able to help much. Ayanna will be 2 years of age in a month. She is leading well, stands quietly tied for grooming and is amazingly well behaved when we consider how little we have worked with her. She has spent most of her life at the Middle Grove farm.


Ribbon started calling, Bow heard her mother and found a way out through the fence running over to Ribbon's paddock. Back in the stall they went.

It was probably way to early to try. What should be done is have Ayanna and Bow hauled out to Middle Grove. But before that happens a video must be made of her fantastic movement, she moves amazing!
I'm still not well and had to cancel our dinner plans for tonight which was potluck at Heather and Greg Rumbolds. Then feeling bad about that, I get a lunch invitation, all my girls are meeting today at Olive Garden and asked if I would join them. Oh well, I wouldn't have enjoyed the food, nothing tastes good today and I can't stop coughing. Amy stopped by yesterday morning with some magazines and books but my brain just didn't want to work so they were left un-opened. The Doctor's office called with the results of the chest ex-ray, there is a shadow on one of the lung nodules and I must go back for more ex-rays. Probably something to do with this fever and coughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment