Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Feedback from Maureen


Judith:
I just wanted to commend you on your handling of this young horse. I have percherons which I drive in a 6-horse hitch and I also "attempt" to ride dressage. I have worked very hard to get my horses quiet and reliable. It is all about time spent and so many people never get this figured out. I think you have a great program and I am very impressed with what I see of this amazing filly and just wanted to take the time to share my thoughts with you.
If I didn't have 25 stalls and 25 horses, I would purchase this little one in a heartbeat. Keep up the good work and good luck with this and your future prospects.
Maureen O'Hara-Ganz
Ganz Farms

We love hearing feedback but the feedback that means the most to us is from another horse owner. Thank you Maureen for the kind words.
Our Berean office was nice and warm by the time Eva Jean arrived. The heater had been turned on when Mark was dropped off at the shop. Eva Jean was just a few minutes late which meant we were probably going to have to dock her pay, like not let her order coffee with her meal? We actually had a big day as far as returned studies and didn't finish quite on time so of course we let her order coffee.
Once home from work the weanlings needed to be fed and fussed over. Both Ayanna and Java were glad to see the scoop and came running. It had warmed up to balmy 18 degrees. The water tank was filled as the girls were being played with. Ayanna still has a mane and forlock full of burrs. They will stay until the weather improves enough to go without gloves. Wouldn't it be great to have a HEATED indoor arena? Wait, why stop there, we need a heated BARN, then an airconditioned barn, hot and cold wash stand, a coverall arena to cover the lower outdoor, tons of gravel, fencing around the Hanna City farm... And Mark calls me high maintenance!

No comments:

Post a Comment