Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Email from Cathie Trent

My mother in law Margie passed away yesterday afternoon. I was with her right to the end. She was very involved in the starting up of Bridlewood. Bill her husband put in the shelves we have in the tack room and the Bridlewood sign was donated by Margie. Margie purchased Joker for our family and she used to attend many of the shows. I will sadly miss her. I am glad that she was able to die at home with her family attending to her needs. Bill her husband is devastated. Pray to give him the strength he needs to carry on in an empty home. I will be leaving on Thursday 30th returning on January 12th. Thank you to all who have helped me during this time. Please continue to keep our special barn going especially during these cold damp days. Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment