Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Update from Lori

This update was anxiously awaited, what a long trip for Chloe. So glad she made it and is fine. Thanks Lori for letting us know she is finally there!

Hi Judy, Chloe arrived today...much later than expected. They dropped her off at about 8:30 tonight. She is absolutely gorgeous, her face is so beautiful and she is so friendly. I was really amazed that she was as well behaved as she was after going on such a long trip.
A funny story just so you know how good she is...we didn't realize that she wouldn't have a lead rope when they dropped her off so my cousin ran and grabbed the first lead from the tack room that she could find. I attached it to the halter and started to lead Chloe to the barn and the lead broke (for no good reason). Chloe was free, she ran around for a minute and stopped to graze, so I approached her slowly and she let me (a total stranger) catch her, with no problem.
She is very sweet and curious (really likes to check out the cats) and I just love her. Thanks so much for letting me have the opportunity to own such a beautiful horse.
I will keep you updated on how she is doing. I took a couple pictures today and thought I would send them to you, Chloe is just so beautiful. Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment