Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bible Study Purse Snatcher

I brought my camera to Bible study tonight and sure enough even though my purse was zipped up and snapped up, I felt something wriggling around by my feet. Carefully the camera was pointed down and the picture snapped.
Caught in the act.

The guilty look.

And she runs for protection.

After the study, I checked under the chair and under the table to see if anything of mine was out but didn't see anything. Get home and Nancy calls, my veil and the Horsemeister business cards were found by Zadie's bed.
Zadie loves digging through purses and finding treasures and she especially loves the business cards. She took them last week also.
Diane and Mike took Ribbon out to Middle Grove and brought back Mika, Autumn, Jewel and Bunni.

No comments:

Post a Comment