Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Rohan On His Way


Cox transport just left with Rohan. The transport company called around 10:20 to tell me they were about a half hour out, then again when they got off the interstate. I forgot to snap a picture until they were turning down the block after he was loaded. OK, even they were impressed. We are standing, just Rohan and I out in the middle of the yard in the black of night. The truck pulls up, they put up the ramp and it is steep, in fact the man coming down the ramp slid and almost fell. Rohan very calmly follows me up the steep ramp and into the trailer. No fuss, no neighing, almost too good to be true, and YES both the drivers were impressed.
All I can say is GOOD JOB STEVEN. Rohan will be with his new owner late morning if all goes well. Sure hope she likes him.
Choir lunch went well, clean up was done by 9:15pm and best of all we brought home left overs. Hopefully the boys will come home and help eat them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment